Unplanned Disruption Notice
The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) would like to advise our customers that a burst has developed on the Raw Water Rising main fed by Pumps 3 & 4, which will be shut down to dewater, to allow the teams to safely access and excavate the site to assess and determine the extent of damage. Rising Main fed by
Pumps 1 & 2 will be operated to maintain inflow into the Tamavua Water Treatment Plant.
While it is unlikely that inflow will be affected, as a precautionary measure, we advise customers supplied through Tamavua to store water while it is available, and use it wisely in case of an emergency.
– From Tamavua-i-Wai Bridge through to Togalevu Naval along the Queens Road including all Site Streets
– From PJ Twommey Hospital to Reservoir Road along Princes Road, including all side streets such as Ragg Avenue, Devoji Street, Mead Road, Niraji, Wairua, Upper Mead Road, Lovoni Rd, Loa Street, Goodrum Place, Kaba Road, Saimoni Vatu Place, Bureta Street, Maharaj Place, Tuvana Place, Levuka Street, Tubou Street
– Lakeba St, including, Helson Street, Nayau Street, Kabara Street, Fulaga Street, Sovu Place, Namuka Street, Moala Street, Vatoa Street, Matuku Street, Totoya Street
– Namadi Heights Including Lower Ragg Avenue, Pathik Cresent, Mika Dreu Place, Padam Lala, Salato Road, Tuisawaqa, Salesi Road & all side streets
– Rewa Street to Flagstaff Roundabout, Including all side street such as Kikau St, Milverton Road, Alexander Sreett, Howell Road.
– Kula Street, Kaka Street, Parts of Gaji Road including Jittu Estate
– Elevated Areas along Laucala Bay and Ratu Sukuna Road
– Waimanu Road including all side streets, including Borron Road, Toganivalu Road, Sawani Street, Extension Street and elevated areas along Amy Street
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 or short code 5777 (all mobile networks) or email email@example.com
#TeamWAF #WAF #FijiNews #WaterForFiji💧 #Fiji