For Complaints, Reconnections and Assistance
- Call our National Contact Centre on 3346777 or shortcode 5777
- Customers in the Northern Division can contact our Call Centre in Labasa on toll-free line 1508
- Contact us via our Website – https://waterauthority.com.fj/contact/
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via our Social Media Platforms:
For Bill Enquiries
For New Meter Connection
- Download a New Connection form: Residential or Commercial
Completed forms with required information should be emailed to email@example.com
If you are following up on your new meter connection application, please email your account number and name to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For Queries and Cashier Payments
Office Opening Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
Cashier Opening Hours: 8 AM to 2:30 PM
- Our change in Operating Hours is due to the current COVID-19 situation.
- Customers are encouraged to utilise our online payment options.
For Water Carting
For Rural Water carting to non-metered customers please call our toll-free line 1507 for assistance – available daily from 8 AM to 5 PM.
For Bill Payments
1. Licensed collection agents:
• Max Value
• Post Fiji
• Vodafone MPaisa
• Digicel Mobile Money
2. Online Banking