As a valued customer of WAF, we have provided you with a number of bill payment options, to
supplement WAF Cashiers provided at our major office branches. Remember, it is your responsibility to inform us if you have not received your bill.
1. Cashiers at WAF Offices
• Nasinu (Central) 8am – 2pm.
• Labasa (Northern) 8am – 2.30pm.
• Namaka (Western) 8am – 2.30pm.
o EFTPOS Available.
2. Licensed Agents
Cash payments are also accepted with the below-licensed agents by presenting your account number via your water bill or by using the “MyBill Info Card”. If you do not have a “MyBill lnfor Card” you can fill in the online form by clicking on the following link to place a request. https://waterauthority.com.fj/emailsms-
• Sports World
3. Mobile Payment
You can make payments using the mobile payment options listed below. You may need need to register for this service and once the options are available to you you can make a utility payment to the Water Authority of Fiji and reference the water account number provided on your bill statement.
• Vodafone MPaisa
• Digicel My Cash
4. Online Banking
You can also pay your bill by using internet banking services provided through your bank. You need to register for internet banking services and your reference account for the Water Authority of Fiji biller is your account number provided on your bill statement.
• HFC – Acct No: 100044565 (Bill pay code 1008005)
• WESTPAC – Acct No: 9803359182 (Bill pay code 10519)
• BRED – Acct No: 118918015 (Bill pay code 10519)
• ANZ – Acct No: 11220151 (Bill pay code 10001)
• BSP – Acct No: 7485012 (Bill pay code 70001)