WAF UPDATE – Tovata System and Nasinu Reservoir
The Water Authority of Fiji would like to advise that water in the following reservoirs did not recover well last night and are dropping to critical levels which may cause low pressure to intermittent supply until further notice.
In preparation for this, customers in the areas listed below are kindly advised to store in their homes, while it is still available, sufficient amounts of water to last them for at least 2 to 3 days and are requested to use water wisely during this time.
Affected areas are:
📍 Nagatugatu Reservoir
– Low Pressure – Wrong Turn, Sakoca, Upper Khalsa, Tacirua Hts, Nagatugatu Residents living beside the Reservoir
📍 Tacirua Reservoir
– No water to high elevated areas – Tamavua Koro, Upper Ragg, Deovji St, Tacirua Bus, Amputch St, Princess Road
📍 Dokanisuva Reservoir
– No Water – Seventh Day Church Dokanaisuva to Tacirua Fijian School, Vunuleba Settlement
📍 Colo-i-Suva Reservoir
– Pressure to Elevated areas – Naisogo, Colo-i-Suva Crest Chicken, Princess Rd, Marshall Rd, Taqairua, Vunikawai, Uluibeka, Colanaivau, Valesasa, Naitaqiri Nillgrey
📍 Nasinu Reservoir
– Low pressure to high elevated areas – Including Kinoya, Caubati. Manohan, Center Point, Laucala beach, Nokonoko, Koka, Kinoya road, Vasant Lal, Fletcher, Mukta Ben, Vesivesi Road, Bryce Road, PRB Raiwai, Nairai Road, Lees Road
Water carting trucks are on standby and can be requested in case of an emergency by calling 5777 (all mobile networks).
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we seek your understanding and patience until such time supplies normalise.
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 or short code 5777 (all mobile networks) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#TeamWAF #WAF #FijiNews #WaterForFiji💧 #Fiji