The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) would like to advise our valued customers that will be conducting a Step Test at the Saru Reservoir Outlet Trunk Main to check for leaks from 11pm on Friday (13/05) to 5am on Saturday (14/05).
During this time, our customers in the area listed below will experience low to no water pressure.
As such, we kindly ask residents to store enough water for use during this time.
• Part of Tawatawa Road
• Whole area of Wairabetia
• Part of Queens Highway from Wairabetia Road junction to Lauwaki Feeder Road junction
• Part of Viseisei Back Road
• Whole of Balawa areas
• Whole of Field 40 New Subdivision
• Natokowaqa PRB
• Fiji National University – Natabua Campus
• Natabua Primary School
• MN Naidu
• Natabua Area
• Field 40 Tramline
• Whole of Navula areas from Saru MGM road to Vuda Back Road junction
• Whole of Field 40 areas
• Part of Saru Back Road to Ba Provincial School
• Part of Navutu Industrial area
Water carting trucks are on standby and can be requested in the case of an emergency by calling 5777.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we seek your understanding and patience until such time the water supply normalises.
For further enquiries, customers can call 334 6777 or short code 5777 (all mobile networks), or email email@example.com