The Water Authority of Fiji (‘WAF’) wishes to advise its customers living in some parts of Suva, Nausori, Navua, Sigatoka, Nadi, Lautoka, Ba, Tavua, Rakiraki Labasa, Seaqaqa and Nabouwalu that our technical team representing WAF will be conducting meter reading and water meter disconnections for all the overdue accounts.
• WAF customers are kindly advised to ensure that WAF meters are accessible for meter reading by technicians with no hindrance arising from gate locks or ferocious dogs. Customers are also encouraged to ensure that the water meter area is always kept clean and well maintained.
• Water meter disconnection will be done to all the overdue accounts for Commercial, Institutional and Residential customers and is not limited to below sites.
• Customers can provide their meter reading pictures should being not able to avail themselves at home to open gates for the technicians through email email@example.com
The following areas will be covered this month for meter reading:
Suva: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the KH,KJ,KR, FA,FB,FC zoning category.
• Tamavua, Upper Caubati
• Cunnigham stage 1 & 2
• Delainavesi up to Bilo
Nausori: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the GA, GB, KN, KT zoning category)
• Waila, Rewa Delta
• Upper Makoi
• Nausori Town
Islands: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the DA,DB,DC,RR and KDV zoning category
Nadi: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the ED, PA and parts of EE zoning category
• Barara FLT, Sabeto, Natalau, Nadele, Naboutini, Narewa, Navoci
• Namaka Main Road and Nadi District
Lautoka: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the CD and CH zoning category
• Natokowaqa Stage 2, Natabua,
• Saru, Saru Back Road, Rifle Range, Velovelo
• Vaivai, Vuda Back Road, Field 40 up from Main high way
• Tavakubu Tomuka
• Tavakubu village
• Lauwaki feeder road (CK)
• Navula Road
• Hollander street (CG)
• Kermoda road
Ba: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the AA, AB, zoning category
• Northwest of Ba Town, Nasolo and Waiwai
• Suburb of Town, Nailaqa, Varoko, Koroqaqa
• Yalalevu, Nailaga, Varoko, Sarava, Namosau area,
• Maururu, Vatulaulau area, Waiwai area, Tabataba, Chinakotti, Moto area.
Rakiraki: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the M zoning category
Labasa: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the BF, NVJ, SQ1, SQV, DT, NW1 and NVB zoning category
• Wailevu, Delailabasa, Tuatua
• Tovata, Lajonia
• Seqaaqa, Vunimanuca, Batiri, Dreketi
• Vunivau, Bua
WAF urges all customers to ensure payments of outstanding bills are done on time to avoid disconnection of services. Water meter disconnection geographical locations is not limited to above listed area.
Upon disconnection, customers can make their payments with WAF’s registered payment agents and email our contact centre for facilitation of reconnection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAF customers now have the option of choosing a mode of bill delivery through either Email/SMS or WAF Mobile App. Simply visit our nearest customer service office to make your preferred selection for timely bill deliveries.
WAF also wishes to advise its customers to contact the WAF National Call Centre on 3346777 or 5777 for Vodafone, Digicel and Inkk users or email: email@example.com for assistance should you have not received your bills on time.
You can also use the WAF Mobile app to make payments – download it for free from the Google Play store via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… or the Apple Store by clicking https://apps.apple.com/us/app/waf-app/id1621440411