The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) wishes to advise its customers living in parts of Suva, Nausori, Sigatoka, Nadi, Lautoka, Ba, Tavua, Rakiraki, Labasa that its Enforcement team will be conducting Water Meter Disconnection to customers who have exceeded due dates and failed to make payments in a timely manner as well as for customers who have defaulted on payment arrangements. The following areas will be covered this month: Suva Nausori and Naboro: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the KA, KB, KC, KD, KE, KF, KK, KL, KM KP, KQ, KS, CS, GB, GC, NB zoning category.
- Suva City
- Walu Bay
- Princess Road
- Edinburgh Drive
- Macgregor Road
- Extension Road
- Main Town Nausori
- Towards Bau & Nausori Airport
Islands: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the ROT and MLA zoning category
LAUTOKA: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the CA,CB,CD,CC,CE,CG,CK meter zoning category.
- Town Area Up to Lautoka Wharf Area
- North-East of Town Up to Balawa Area
- Waiyavi East side of Town Area
- Vomo Street
- Saweni, Lauwaki, Lomolomo Village, Viseisei Back Road
- Sugar Avenue, Thompson Crescent up to Children’s Park, Waya St, Valiama Hill
- Velovelo, Natabua Seaside, and Junction left side up to Prison, Nasowata
- Navutu Village & Industrial, Part of Field 40, Tomuka Junction, Sukanaivalu Rd
- Danam Factory, Leonidas St, Vuda Back Rd up to Nagan Store, Vaivai
- NADI: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the EA, EC, EF, ED meter zoning category.
- Nawaka Village, Korociri, Nakurakura, Nadi Back Rd, Meganiah, Nasau
- Solovi, Mulomulo, Taci, Nausori High Land
- Nadi Town Area
- Malawai STG 2, Namaka STG1,Carreras Rd, Votualevu STG1
- Votualevu Back Rd, Sabeto Back Rd
- Tadra Area, Legalega, Voivoi
Sigatoka: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the JB, PE, PJ meter zoning category.
- East side of Sigatoka, Olosara, Muasara, Narara, Oloolo
Ba: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the AC, AD, AE, AF meter zoning category.
- Town Area
Tavua: Customers whose meter numbers fall under L, V, PH meter zoning category Rakiraki: Customer whose meter numbers fall under M meter zoning category Labasa: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the BA, BD, AK, DK, BC, QV meter zoning category
- Labasa Town Area
- Vunika, Vuo, Malau
WAF urges all customers to ensure payments of outstanding bills are done to avoid disruption of services. WAF customers now have the privilege of choosing a mode of bill delivery through one of the following:
Customers are requested to visit the nearest WAF Customer Services Centre to make their preferred selection for timely water bill deliveries. Please contact the Authority’s National Contact Centre on 3346777 or 5777 for Vodafone, Digicel, and Inkk users or email: email@example.com for further assistance.