Unplanned Water Disruption – Tamavua Cell
The Water Authority of Fiji (#WAF) would like to advise that due to the Viti Levu-wide power outage, our Savura and Waimanu Raw Water Pump Station have been affected. As a result, our customers feeding from these will be experiencing Low Water pressure to No Water until further notice.
As such, customers in the areas listed below are kindly advised to store in their homes, while it is still available, sufficient amounts of water to last them for at least 2 to 3 days and are requested to use water wisely during this time.
– Nailuva, Delainavesi, Panaromic, Uduya Point, Waiqanake, Osonabukete, Beniveli, Namadi Hts, Princess Rd
– From Tamavua-i-Wai Bridge through to Togalevu Naval along the Queens Road including all Site Streets
– From PJ Twomey Hospital to Reservoir Road along Princes Road, including all side streets such as Ragg Avenue, Devoji Street, Mead Road, Niraji, Wairua, Upper Mead Road, Lovoni Rd, Loa Street, Goodrum Place, Kaba Road, Saimoni Vatu Place, Bureta Street, Maharaj Place, Tuvana Place, Levuka Street, Tubou Street
– Lakeba St, including, Helson Street, Nayau Street, Kabara Street, Fulaga Street, Sovu Place, Namuka Street, Moala Street, Vatoa Street, Matuku Street, Totoya Street
– Namadi Heights Including Lower Ragg Avenue, Pathik Cresent, Mika Dreu Place, Padam Lala, Salato Road, Tuisawaqa, Salesi Road & all side streets
– Rewa Street to Flagstaff Roundabout, Including all side streets such as Kikau St, Milverton Road, Alexander Street, Howell Road
– Kula Street, Kaka Street, Parts of Gaji Road including Jittu Estate
– Elevated Areas along Laucala Bay and Ratu Sukuna Road
– Waimanu Road including all side streets, including Borron Road, Toganivalu Road, Sawani Street, Extension Street and elevated areas along Amy Street
Water carting trucks are on standby and can be requested in the case of an emergency by calling 5777 (all mobile networks).
Unfortunately, while we are in our recovery phase, the current power outage will delay recovery.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and ask for your patience and understanding at this time.
For more information, you can call 3346777 and 5777 (Vodafone, Digicel & Inkk users) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#TeamWAF #WAF #FijiNews #WaterForFiji💧 #Fiji