The Water Authority of Fiji (‘WAF’) intends to carry out urgent leakage repair works on DN 500 Bulk Supply Trunk Mains to Nadi fed from Nagado Water Treatment Plant (WTP).
WAF wishes to advise its customers that as a result of these compulsory repair works, customers living in parts of Nadi listed below will be experiencing low water pressure to no water supply from 8am Saturday (24/09/22) to 8am Monday (26/09/22).
Affected areas include:
• Tadra, Carerras, Valeimasima, Malawai, Kartaram, bulawai, Savunawai, matavolivoli, Beverly Hills, Votualevu Rd, Tanoa International, Novotel, Tanoa Apartment, Tanoa Housing.
• Koroivisina, Transvillie, Concave, Namaka, CAAF Compound, ATM/Control Tower, Nadi Airport, ATS, Vunisalato, kakala, Co-operative Rd, Balabala Cresent, Uci Rd, Waqadra, Bountiful.
• Legalega, Tokatoka Resort, Raffle Gateway, Queens Road Votualevu to Barara, Nasoso, Sabeto, Naboutini Back Rd, Martintar, Saint Mary, Gray Rd, Mecure Hotel, Hexagon Hotel, Capricon Hotel, Nadi Bay Resort, Wailoaloa Rd, Sitar, Northern Press, Goundar Rd, Saunaka, Navakai, Kennedy, Denarau.
• Lolobalavu Road, Sabani Settlement, Vatutu, Nawaka, Ratu Meli Road, AH Khan, Alladutta, Nadi Back Road, Solovi Road, Korociri, Qeleloa, Wekamu, Nadi Town, Hadi Hospital, Nakurakura, Andrews Road, Raniga St, Lodhia St, Richmond Crest, Koroivolu, Vunavau, Andrews Primary School, Sangayam Road, Naitavo lane, Narewa Road, Namotomoto Village, Navoci Village, Nakavu Village
• Nausori Highland Road, Meguniyah Back Road, Nadi Back Road, Namoli, Nasau Namu Road, Ali Brothers, Tifui RoadSolovi Offtake:• Solovi road, Solovi Heights, Palgan Temple road
• Taci area, Vatutu WAF Quarters
• Togo Primary School, Lavusa area, Singh Drive
• Masi Road, Delaisiro Areas, Dratabu
Malakua Offtake 1:
• Fiji Pine Road, Malakua Road, Dratabu village, Qeleloa
Malakua Offtake 2:
• Vunayasi Road, YWAM, Blackstone, Alipate Road, Tunalia road
Southern Nadi System:
• Malolo area, Koromakawa Queens road, Transmitter area, Korovuto area, Mate Road, Chunni Lal Road, Farmers Road, Yavusa Yalewa, Velandan, Nadovi, Sonaisali, Arolevu, Nawaicoba, Waireba, Yako, Malamala, Uciwai, Nabila, Momi Marriott.
Water supply to the areas listed above shall be progressively normalised by 8:00am Monday (26/09/22). Customers residing in the areas listed above are advised to store water for use during this temporary disruption period.
WAF urges customers to conserve and store sufficient amounts of water to last them for at least two  to three  days in their homes at all times.
Customers are also encouraged to invest in storage containers or water tanks connected to the water system for storage and backup water supply during any unplanned disruption that may arise due to emergency works or natural disasters.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we seek your understanding and patience until such time water supply is normalised.
Water carting trucks will be on standby to service the affected areas during the temporary disruption period.
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 and 5777 (all mobile networks) or email firstname.lastname@example.org