Situation Report 1
7pm– Monday 2nd April, 2018
Re: TC Josie Situation Report No 1 as at 1900 Hours – Monday 02nd April 2018
This situation report is to advise of the status of Water Authority of Fiji’s assets around the country following Tropical Cyclone Josie:
- WAF is working towards restoring water supply to all affected areas in the Western Division.
- Repairs will be carried out and water supply will be normalized once the flood waters subside to allow WAF crew members to access the affected areas.
- The restoration operation will depend on the weather conditions.
- Members of the public are requested to boil all drinking water.
- Water carting trucks are on standby to service the affected areas as and when the need arises.
- The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) requests members of the public that require water carting services, to please contact the National Call Centre on 5777.
- WAF apologies for the inconveniences caused and is working towards getting water supply in the Western Division restored as soon as possible.
Click here to view the full report: http://www.waterauthority.com.fj/filemanager/files/TC_JOSIE_SITREPS/WAF_SITE-REP_1_-_TC_JOSIE.pdf
For further inquiries, customers can call 3346777 or 5777 (Vodafone, Digicel & Inkk users) or email firstname.lastname@example.org