The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) wishes to advise its customers living in some parts of Suva, Nausori, Sigatoka, Nadi, Lautoka, Ba, Tavua, Rakiraki, Labasa, Seaqaqa, and Nabouwalu that our technical team representing WAF will be conducting water meter reading and water meter disconnections for all overdue accounts.
• WAF customers are kindly advised to ensure that WAF meters are accessible for meter reading by the WAF technicians with no hindrance arising from gate locks or ferocious dogs. Customers are also encouraged to ensure that the water meter area is always kept clean and well maintained.
• Water meter disconnection will be done to all overdue accounts for Commercial, Institutional and Residential customers and is not limited to below sites.
• Customers can download our WAF Mobile App and provide the water meter reading picture should you be not available at home to open gates for the technicians.
The following areas will be covered this month for meter reading:
Suva Nausori and Naboro: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the KA, KB, KC, KD, KE, KF, KK, KL, KM KP, KQ, KS, CS, NB, GB, GC, KT zoning category.
• Suva City
• Walu Bay
• Waimanu Road
• Ratu Sukuna Road
• Rewa Street
• Princess Road
• Mead Road
• Lower Ragg
• Edinburgh Drive
• Macgregor Road
• Extension Road
• Main Town Nausori
• Rewa, Noco, Nakelo – Kiuva Koro
• Towards Bau & Nausori Airport
Islands: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the ROT and MLA zoning category
LAUTOKA: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the CA, CB, CC, CG, CK meter zoning category.
• Town Area Up to Lautoka Wharf Area
• North-East of Town Up to Balawa Area
• Waiyavi East side of Town Area
• Vomo Street
• Saweni, Lauwaki, Lomolomo Village NADI: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the EA, EC, EF, meter zoning category.
• Nawaka Village, Korociri, Nakurakura, Nadi Back Rd, Meganiah, Nasau
• Solovi, Mulomulo, Taci, Nausori High Land
• Nadi Town Area
• Malawai STG 2, Namaka STG1,Carreras Rd, VotualevuSigatoka: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the JB, PE, PJ meter zoning category.
• East side of Sigatoka, Olosara, Muasara, Narara, Oloolo
• Nacocolevu Ba: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the AE, AF, AD meter zoning category.
• Ba Town Area
• KoronubuTavua: Customers whose meter numbers fall under L, V, PH meter zoning category
Rakiraki: Customer whose meter numbers fall under the M meter zoning category
Labasa: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the BA, BD, AK, DK, BC, QV meter zoning category
• Labasa Town Area
• Vunika, Vuo, Malau
WAF urges all customers to ensure payments of outstanding bills are done on time to avoid disconnection of services. Water meter disconnection geographical locations is not limited to above listed area. Upon disconnection, customers can make their payments with WAF’s registered payment agents can take a snapshot of the receipt through our WAF Mobile App and send it for facilitation of reconnection.
WAF customers now have the option of choosing a mode of bill delivery through Email or WAF Mobile App. Simply visit our nearest customer care centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your preferred selection for timely bill deliveries.
WAF also wishes to advise its customers to contact the WAF National Call Centre on 3346777 or 5777 for Vodafone, Digicel and Inkk users or email: email@example.com for assistance should you have not received your bills on time.