The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) would like to advise that repair works on the burst that had developed on the Raw Water Rising Main fed by Pumps 3 and 4 at our Waimanu Pumps Station on Sunday (20/02/22) – https://bit.ly/3BGf5y4 – has now been completed and will be brought back online shortly.
Our teams worked tirelessly through the night to resolve the issue and restoration works are now steadily in progress for the customers in the areas listed below:
– From Tamavua-i-Wai Bridge through to Togalevu Naval along the Queens Road including all Site Streets.
– From PJ Twommey Hospital to Reservoir Road along Princes Road, including all side streets such as Ragg Avenue, Devoji Street, Mead Road, Niraji, Wairua, etc, Upper Mead Road, Lovoni Road, Loa Street, Goodrum Place, Kaba Road, Saimoni Vatu Place, Bureta Street, Maharaj Place, Tuvana Place, Levuka Street, Tubou Street.
– Lakeba Street, including, Helson Street, Nayau Street, Kabara Street, Fulaga Street, Sovu Place, Namuka Street, Moala Street, Vatoa Street, Matuku Street, Totoya Street.- Namadi Heights Including Lower Ragg Avenue, Pathik Cresent, Mika Dreu Place, Padam Lala, Salato Road, Tuisawaqa, Salesi Road and all side streets.
– Rewa Street to Flagstaff Roundabout, Including all side street such as Kikau Street, Milverton Road, Alexander Street, Howell Road.
– Kula Street, Kaka Street, Parts of Gaji Road including Jittu Estate. Elevated Areas along Laucala Bay and Ratu Sukuna Road.
– Waimanu Road including all side streets, including Borron Road, Toganivalu Road, Sawani Street, Extension Street and elevated areas along Amy Street.
Customers are kindly advised to use water wisely in the interim, while restoration works are in progress, and water carting trucks are on standby and can be requested in the case of an emergency by calling 5777 (all mobile networks).
For more information, you can call 3346777 and 5777 (Vodafone, Digicel & Inkk users) or email email@example.com