WAF UPDATE – Tacirua, Dokanisuva, Colo-I-Suva, Tovata, Nasinu, Flagstaff Reservoirs
The Water Authority of Fiji would like to advise its customers that the level at the following reservoirs are approaching critical operating levels which may cause low pressure to intermittent supply.
In preparation for this, customers in the areas listed below are kindly advised to store in their homes, while it is still available, sufficient amounts of water to last them for at least 2 to 3 days and are requested to use water wisely during this time.
Affected areas are:
– Tamavua Koro, Upper Ragg, Deovji Street, Tacirua Bus, Amputch Street, Princess Road
– Seventh Day Church Dokanaisuva to Tacirua Fijian School, Vunuleba Settlement
– Naisogo, Colo-I-Suva Crest Chicken, Princess Road, Marshall Road, Taqairua, Vunikawai, Uluibeka, Colanaivau, Valesasa, Naitaqiri Nillgrey
– Upper Makoi, Kaliveitau, no inflow to Nagatugatu, Veitata, Tovata Road, Qaranivalu, Lomalagi, Vula, Poorva, Sabera, Peela, Caubati Koro, Daniva, Niubalavu, Raikiwai, Niuvula, Niusawa Lane, Tacirua East, Cunningham (Valley Drive, Sulua St).
– Kinoya, Caubati. Manohan, Center Point, Laucala Beach, Nokonoko, Koka, Kinoya road, Vasant Lal, Fletcher, Mukta Ben, Vesivesi Road, Bryce Road, PRB Raiwai, Nairai Road, Lees Road.
– Ratu Sukuna Road, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Muanikau Road., Laucala Bay Road, McGregor Road, Domain Road, Victoria Parade from Sukuna Park to Nasese, Amy Street, Johnson Street, Spring Street, High Street, Stewart Street, Brown Street
Water carting trucks are on standby and can be requested in case of an emergency by calling 5777 (all mobile networks).
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we seek your understanding and patience until such time supplies normalise.
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 or short code 5777 (all mobile networks) or email email@example.com
#TeamWAF #WAF #FijiNews #WaterForFiji💧 #Fiji