The Water Authority of Fiji would like to inform our valued customers living in the elevated areas of Tacirua East that they may experience low pressure to intermittent services to their water supply during operations to refill the 3 million-litre tank- reservoir.
This operation will be conducted from 9 pm today (15/12/2022) and reversed from 5 am every morning and as such we advise customers to store water when it is available for use during this time.
· Niubalavu Cresent, Tacirua East
· Niusawa Place, Tacirua East
· Caubati Koro
· Upper Balabala Cresent including Salato Circle and Qai Road
· Tamole Road· Kuvula Road
· Veikoba Settlement
· Elevated Areas off Kanace Road
· Railagi Road
· Kaliveitau Road
· Naitasiri Road
· Nayavumata Road
· Naveiwakau Road
· Ura Road
· Cunningham Stage 4 including Rokosawa Road, Valley Drive, Salau Place, Marshall Place, Racule Drive, Nacagilevu Circle
Water carting trucks will be on standby and can be requested in the case of an emergency by calling 5777 (all mobile networks).
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we seek your patience and understanding until such time the water supply normalizes.
For further enquiries, customers can call 334 6777 or short code 5777 (all mobile networks), or email email@example.com