The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) wishes to advise its customers living in the elevated areas in parts of Sigatoka that they will be experiencing low water pressure to intermittent supply from 10am Friday (12/04) to 6am Saturday morning (13/04).
Affected Areas Include:
- Rakirakilevu high and surrounding areas
- Tulalevu and surrounding areas
- Malaqereqere high and surrounding areas
- Cuvu, Naidovi, Uluisila, Nadroumai and surrounding areas
- Lateef Road and surrounding areas
- Olosara high and surrounding areas
- Malevu and Korotogo areas
The interruption in supply is to allow WAF Crew members to carry out maintenance work at the Sedimentation tanks at the Matovo Water Treatment Plant in Sigatoka.
Water supply is expected to be gradually normalised by 6am Saturday morning (13/04).
The Authority is kindly advising its customers residing in the areas above to store and use water wisely for their immediate needs during this temporary disruption period.
For any urgent water carting requests, members of the public are to contact the Authority’s National Call Centre on 5777.
The Authority highly regrets any inconvenience caused to its customers.
For further enquiries, customers can call toll-free line on 5777 or email email@example.com